Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Organize messages in folders
To process a junk mail message ➤
1. In the Junk E-mail folder, select the message you want to process.
2. On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click the Junk button.
3. In the Junk list, click one of the following:
Block Sender to add the message sender to the Blocked Senders list.
Never Block Sender to add the message sender to the Safe Senders list.
❍ Never Block Sender’s Domain to add the message sender’s domain to the
Safe Senders list.
Never Block this Group or Mailing List to add the group to which the message
was sent to the Safe Recipients list.
Not Junk to move the message to the Inbox. You then have the option of
adding the message sender to the Safe Senders list.
➜ On the Message tab of the message reading window, in the Delete group, click the
Junk button, and then click the option you want.
To empty the Junk E-mail folder of any mailbox ➤
1. Display the Folder List in the Folder Pane and expand the mailbox to display its
Junk E-mail folder.
2. Right-click the Junk E-mail folder, and then click Empty Folder .
3. In the message box that appears, click Yes to confirm that you want to permanently
delete the items.