Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Navigating a Spreadsheet
After you name a cell, you can jump to it quickly by following these steps:
1. Click the downward-pointing arrow to the right of the Name box.
A list of named cells appears.
2. Click the named cell you want to view.
Excel displays your chosen cell.
Eventually, you may want to edit or delete a name for your cells. To delete or
edit a name, follow these steps:
1. Click the Formulas tab.
2. Click the Name Manager icon.
The Name Manager dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 8-13.
3. Edit or delete the named cell as follows:
• To edit the name, click the cell name you want to edit and then
click the Edit button. An Edit Name dialog box appears, where you
can change the name or the cell reference.
• To delete the name, click the cell name you want to delete and
then click the Delete button.
4. Click Close.