Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Editing a Chart
Moving a chart to a new sheet
Rather than move a chart on the same sheet where it appears, you can also
move the chart to another worksheet. That way your data can appear on one
worksheet, and your chart can appear on another.
To move a chart to an entirely different sheet, follow these steps:
1. Click the chart you want to move to another worksheet.
The Chart Tools tab appears.
2. Click the Design tab.
3. Click the Move Chart icon in the Location group.
The Move Chart dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 10-5.
As an alternative to Steps 1 through 3, you can right-click a chart; then
when the pop-up menu appears, choose Move Chart.
4. Select one of the following radio buttons:
• New Sheet: Creates a new worksheet and lets you name it
• Object In: Lets you choose the name of an existing worksheet
5. Click OK.
Excel moves your chart.
Resizing a chart
You can always resize any chart to make it bigger or smaller. To resize a
chart, follow these steps:
1. Move the mouse pointer over any corner of the chart until the mouse
pointer turns into a two-way pointing arrow.