Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Organizing Lists in Pivot Tables
4. (Optional) Select the cells that contain the data you want to use in
your pivot table.
You only need to follow Step 4 if you didn’t select any cells in Step 1, or
if you change your mind and want to select different cells than the ones
chosen in Step 1.
5. Select one of the following radio buttons:
• New Worksheet: Puts the pivot table on a new worksheet
• Existing Worksheet: Puts the pivot table on an existing worksheet
6. Click OK.
Excel displays a PivotTable Field List pane, as shown in Figure 10-15.
7. Mark (select) one or more check boxes inside the PivotTable Field List
Each time you select another check box, Excel modifies how data
appears in your pivot table, as shown in Figure 10-16.
in the pivot