Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Organizing Lists in Pivot Tables
2. Click on a label in the Row Labels box.
A menu appears, as shown in Figure 10-17.
Select one of the following:
• Move Up: Moves the label one level closer to the beginning
• Move Down: Moves the label one level down to the end
• Move to Beginning: Makes the label the dominant criteria for
• Move to End: Makes the label the last criteria for sorting data
Figure 10-18 shows different ways a pivot table can organize the same
to view data