Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Working with Text
4. Hold down the left mouse button and drag (move) the mouse to draw
a text box on a slide.
5. Release the left mouse button.
PowerPoint displays a text box, as shown in Figure 11-5.
on a slide.
6. Type your text inside the text box.
Any text you type into a text box that you create will not appear in Outline
After you create text in a text box, you can format it by choosing different
fonts, font sizes, and colors. To change the appearance of text, follow these
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click in a text box and select the text you want to format.
3. Click one of the following font tools, as shown in Figure 11-6:
• Font list box
• Font Size list box