Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Working with Text
PowerPoint can align text both horizontally and vertically inside a text box.
To align text, follow these steps:
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click in a text box and select the text you want to align.
3. Click one of the following text alignment tools in the Paragraph group:
• Align Left
• Align Right
• Align Text (Top, Middle, Bottom, Top Centered, Middle Centered,
4. Click the Align Text icon in the Paragraph group.
A pop-up menu appears, as shown in Figure 11-7.
5. Click a vertical alignment option, such as Top or Middle.
to align text