Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Working with Text
you resize a
2. Move the mouse pointer over a handle.
The mouse pointer turns into a two-way pointing arrow.
3. Hold down the left mouse button and drag (move) the mouse.
PowerPoint resizes your text box in the direction you move the mouse.
4. Release the left mouse button when you’re happy with the size of the
Rotating a text box
After you type text in a title or subtitle text box, you can rotate the text box
on your slide. To rotate a text box, follow these steps:
1. Click the text box you want to rotate.
PowerPoint displays a rotate handle at the top of your text box, as
shown in Figure 11-12.
2. Move the mouse pointer over the rotate handle.
The mouse pointer turns into a circular arrow.