Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Adding Movies to a Slide
3. Click the Clip Art Pane icon in the Images group.
The Clip Art pane appears (refer to Figure 12-7).
4. Click in the Results should be: list box.
A menu appears listing check boxes for you to choose the type of clip
art images to find, as shown in Figure 12-10.
5. Select the Videos check box and clear all the other check boxes.
6. Click in the Search for: text box and type the topic you want to find.
Then click the Go button.
PowerPoint lists all animated cartoons that match your search criteria.
7. Double-click on the animated image you want to place on your slide.
PowerPoint displays the image on your slide. You may need to move or
You won’t see the animated cartoon in action until you view your presentation
by pressing F5.
of clip art