Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. Click the Home tab and click the Reply icon in the Respond category.
Outlook displays a message window with the recipient’s e-mail address
and subject line already typed in, along with a copy of the original
If you click the Forward icon instead of the Reply icon, you can send a
message to another person instead of the person who originally sent
you the message.
5. Click in the message text box and type your message.
If you click the Save icon on the Quick Access toolbar, you can store the
message in your Drafts folder so you can edit and send it at a later time.
6. Click the Send icon.
Using a stored e-mail address to
create a new e-mail message
If you send e-mail to certain people regularly, you can type that person’s
e-mail address once, store it, and then have Outlook type that e-mail address
whenever you need it again.
To store an e-mail address, follow these steps:
1. Click Mail in the left pane of the Outlook window. (You can also press
Outlook displays the Mail pane.
2. Click the Home tab and click the Address Book icon in the Find
The Address Book: Contacts window appears, as shown in Figure 14-3.
3. Choose File
A New Entry dialog box appears.
4. Choose New Contact and click OK.
A Contact window appears, as shown in Figure 14-4.
5. Click in the Full Name text box and type a person’s name.
6. Click in the E-mail text box and type a person’s e-mail address.
7. Click the Save & Close icon.
Your newly added name appears in the Address Book: Contacts window.
8. Choose File