Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Chapter 18: Creating a Database Report
11. Select a radio button under the Layout group, such as Columnar or
12. (Optional) Select a radio button in the Orientation group, such as
Portrait or Landscape.
13. Click Next.
Another dialog box appears, asking for a descriptive name for your
14. Type a descriptive name for your report and then click Finish.
Access displays your report, as shown in Figure 18-5.
To view your report again, double-click on the report name in the left pane of
the Access window.
If you change any data, you can see those updated changes in your report by
following these steps:
1. Right-click on the tab that represents your currently displayed report.
A pop-up menu appears.
2. Choose Close.
3. Double-click the report name in the left pane of the Access window.
Your chosen report appears again, displaying any data you updated or
modified since the last time you viewed the report.