Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Text Effects to Really Wow ‘Em
Figure 7-10 New text effects in Word 2010 enable you to add graphical touches to the text in
Here’s how to apply text effects to your document:
1. Select the text to which you want to apply the effect.
2. On the Home tab, click Text Effects in the Font group.
3. Point to a style from the Text Effects gallery or select from the four effect styles to
apply the desired effect to your text:
• Outline Enables you to choose the color, weight, and style of the outline used
for the text.
• Shadow Enables you to set the shadow settings for the inner, outer, and
perspective shadow of the text. You can also set shadow options.
• Reflection Offers the choice of setting a variety of reflection options; you can
set the size and distance of the reflection.
• Glow Provides a variety of glow colors and styles. You can also set glow
options for the text.