Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Figure 14-13 The Envelopes And Labels dialog box enables you to complete simple envelope
and label print jobs.
If the address block is not automatically displayed in the Envelopes And Labels dialog
box or if you have multiple address blocks, select the address block prior to displaying
the Envelopes And Labels dialog box.
The Envelopes tab includes a number of quick options that you can set before printing an
envelope. Here’s an overview:
• Print Starts the print process, so make sure to set your other options and load the
printer before clicking this button.
• Add To Document Adds the envelope to the current document so that the
envelope and document can be printed together.
• Options Displays the Envelope Options dialog box in which you can choose the
envelope size, font, and printer feed specifications. You can also click the Preview envelope
image or the Feed preview image to access the Envelope Options dialog box.
• E-Postage Properties Enables you to work with an e-postage account if you’ve
previously set up an electronic postage add-in from the Web.
• Cancel Closes the Envelopes and Labels dialog box without saving settings.