Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Sharing Your Documents
• If you want to post the document to a document server or create a document
workspace by using Windows SharePoint Services, click Save to Web or Save to SharePoint
to see the choices that appear in the rightmost column (see Figure 21-2).
Figure 21-2 You can also save the document to a document server or to your Windows
Live SkyDrive account using the tools in the Save & Send tab.
In addition to these sharing techniques, you might want to collaborate with team members
using any (or all!) of the following methods:
• Sending files back and forth while you’re instant messaging with group members
• Posting updated files directly to network server space
• Creating shared files and folders that others on your team can access
• Creating and sharing workgroup templates
• Sharing information via fax and e-mail
• Creating a dynamic shared workspace with Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010