Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
To Insert a Chart Title and Data Labels
• Click the New sheet option button
and then type 3-D Pie Chart in
the New sheet name text box.
• Click the OK button to move the
chart to a new chart sheet with the
name 3-D Pie Chart (Figure 3–51).
1. Select range to chart,
press F 11
The next step is to insert a chart title and labels that identify the slices. Before you can format a chart item,
such as the chart title or data labels, you must select it. You can format a selected chart item using the Ribbon or
shortcut menu. The following steps insert a chart title, remove the legend, and add data labels.
• Click anywhere in the chart area
outside the chart.
• Click the Layout tab on the Ribbon
and then click the Chart Title button.
• Click the Centered Overlay Title
command in the Chart Title gallery.
• Select the text in the chart
title and then type Semiannual
Financial Projection as the
new chart title (Figure 3–52).