Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the Lab
Make It Right continued
6. Adjust column sizes so that all data in each column is visible.
7. Use the SUM function to create the grand total for annual sales.
8. The SUM function in cell E9 does not sum all of the numbers in the column. Correct this error by
editing the range for the SUM function in the cell.
9. Resize and move the chart so that it is below the worksheet data and does not extend past the right
edge of the worksheet data. Be certain to snap the chart to the worksheet gridlines by holding
down the ALT key as you resize the chart.
10. Update the document properties with your name, course number, and name for the workbook.
Save the workbook using the ﬁ le name, Make It Right 1-1 Eric’s Used Books Annual Sales. Submit
the assignment as requested by your instructor.
Design and/or create a workbook using the guidelines, concepts, and skills presented in this
chapter. Labs 1, 2, and 3 are listed in order of increasing difﬁ culty.
Lab 1: Annual Cost of Goods Worksheet
Problem: You work part-time as a spreadsheet specialist for Kona’s Expresso Coffee, one of the
up-and-coming coffee franchises in the United States. Your manager has asked you to develop an
annual cost of goods analysis worksheet similar to the one shown in Figure 1–102.