Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the Lab
In the Lab continued
Instructions: Perform the following tasks.
1. Create the worksheet shown in Figure 1–103 using the data in Table 1–8.
2. Use the SUM function to determine totals sales for the four ofﬁ ces, the totals for each customer
type, and the company total. Add column and row headings for the totals row and totals column, as
Table 1–8 Scissors Ofﬁ ce Supply Annual Sales
3. Format the worksheet title with the Title cell style and center it across columns A through F. Use
the Font group on the Ribbon to format the worksheet subtitle to 16-point Cambria green, and
bold font. Center the title across columns A through F.
4. Format the range A3:F3 with the Heading 2 cell style, the range A4:F8 with the 20% -
Accent3 cell style, and the range B9:F9 with the Total cell style. Use the Number group on the
Ribbon to format cells B4:F4 and B9:F9 with the Accounting Number Format and cells B5:F8
with the Comma Style numeric format.
5. Chart the range A3:E8. Insert a 100% Stacked Column chart for the range A3:E8, as shown in
Figure 1–103, by using the Column button on the Insert tab on the Ribbon. Use the chart location