Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Add or Edit an AutoCorrect Entry
Add. Type a misspelled word or an abbreviation.
Edit. Select the one you want to change. You can either type the first few
letters of the entry to be changed in the Replace box, or scroll to the entry,
and then click to select it.
Type the replacement entry.
Click Add or Replace . If necessary, click Yes to redefine entry.
Click OK , and then click OK again.
Search JabSto ::

Custom Search