Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
If the Spelling dialog box opens, choose an option:
• Click Ignore Once to skip the word, or click Ignore All to skip every in-
stance of the word.
• Click Add to Dictionary to add a word to your dictionary, so it doesn’t
show up as a misspelled word in the future.
• Click a suggestion, and then click Change or Change All .
• Select the correct word, and then click AutoCorrect to add it to the
• If no suggestion is appropriate, click in the workbook and edit the text your-
self. Click Resume to continue.