Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Choosing Dialog Box Options
• Check box . Click the box to turn on or off the option. A checked box means the
option is selected; a cleared box means it’s not.
• List box . Click the list arrow to display a list of options, and then click the option
• Text box . Click in the box and type the requested information.
• Button . Click a button to perform a specific action or command. A button name
followed by an ellipsis (...) opens another dialog box.
• Preview box . Many dialog boxes show an image that reflects the options you se-