Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
To enter task notes, do the following:
1. Double-click a task.
The Task Information dialog box appears.
2. Click to select the Notes tab (shown in Figure 4-10).
3. In the Notes area, type any information you like.
You can enter contact information, notes about resources, or other
useful information about the task.
4. Format the note.
Click the buttons at the top of the Notes area to change the font. You
• Left-align, center, or right-align text
• Format text as a bulleted list
• Insert an object
5. Click OK to save the note(s).
Saving Your Project — and Your Tasks
After you have some tasks in your project, don’t lose ’em! It’s a good idea to
save your project regularly.