Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
the field by
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to enter additional values for this field.
7. If you want to restrict the field to accept only the values in this list,
make sure the Data Entry option Allow Additional Items to be Entered
into the Fields check box is not selected.
You may have to click the plus symbol to the left of Data Entry Options
to see this check box.
8. Click a radio button to select an order for the list (you may have to
click the plus sign to the left of Display Order for Lookup Table to see
• By Row Number: Lists the items as you’ve listed them in this
• Ascending: Lists them in ascending value order, lowest value first
• Descending: Lists them in descending value order with the highest
9. Click Close and then click OK to save the list and close all dialog boxes.