Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
2. Select either the Task or Resource option to specify which list of filters
you want the new filter to be included in.
3. Click New.
The Filter Definition dialog box appears.
4. In the Name field, type a name for the filter.
5. Click the first line of the Field Name column, and then click the
down arrow that appears to display the list of choices, as shown in
new filter a
6. Click a field name to select it.
7. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for the Test and Value(s) columns.
• Test is a condition that must be met, such as does not equal or is
• Value(s) is either a value you enter (such as a specific date or cost)
or a predetermined value (such as baseline cost).