Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
in the entry
Producing tasks via the Task Information dialog box
If dialog boxes provide the kind of centralized information form that fits the
way you like to work, consider using the Task Information dialog box to enter
task information. The series of tabs in this dialog box contain all the
information about a task.
Follow these steps to create a task via the Task Information dialog box:
1. In the Task Name column, double-click a blank cell.
The Task Information dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 4-2. The
General and Advanced tabs in this dialog box contain various timing
settings for the task.
2. In the Name field, type a task name.
3. Click OK to save the new task.
The task name appears in Gantt Chart view in the cell you clicked in
4. Press the down arrow key to move to the next cell.
5. Repeat Steps 1–4 to add as many tasks as you like.