Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Tip 86: Making Charts the Same Size
Making Charts the Same Size
If you have several embedded charts on a worksheet, you might want to make them all exactly the
same size. Figure 86-1 shows a worksheet with four charts that would look better if they were all the
same size and aligned.
Figure 86-1: These charts would look better if they were all the same size.
To make all the charts the same size, first identify the chart that is already the size you want. In this
case, you want to make all the charts the same size as the Subject 2 chart in the upper-right area.
1. Click the chart to select it.
2. Choose Chart Tools ➜ Format.
You see the Height and Width settings in the Size group.
3. Make a note of the Height and Width settings.
4. Press Ctrl while you click the other three charts (so that all four are selected).
5. Choose Drawing Tools ➜ Format, enter the Height and Width settings that you noted in
Step 3 and then click OK.
The charts are now exactly the same size.